So everybody has their own views on weight loss and how to achieve it. I’m not a personal trainer, I’m not a nutritionist. However, I have had a lifetime experience with dieting and gaining weight and I’m also a physician so I know a thing or 2 about the human body. (By the way, this on the right is me when I was working in a hospital in Ghana)
I will summarize my blog postings about my views here on this page.
Overall weight loss related:
- My weight loss story (How I lost 75 lbs and still counting)
- The Factory
- Are fat people just lazy? (Spoiler alert: the answer is NO)
- What about that ‘Healthy lifestyle’?
- Three degrees of contagion (yes, being fit is contagious)
- The ‘All or nothing’ principle
- Kcal in/out and fat burn zone
- Mindset over diet
- Why weightlifting is great for losing weight!
- Weightlifting 101
- Swimming makes you fat??
- How to get abs
- How to get that perfect behind